Upcoming Group Sessions
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDHave you just discovered that you're birth style was or is one that most closely identifies with our 'No Intervention' style of birthing? Then this is group for YOU! We want to surround you with your people, so come and enjoy some peer to peer support, some uplifting stories & some tips for birth!
- Time is TBDMums & Tums CanadaTime is TBDMums & Tums Canada, North York, Toronto, ON, CanadaBeing able to navigate postpartum and parenting of one baby is hard enough. For those parents who find themselves having to navigate postpartum & parenting of more than one baby at a time, it can be darn near impossible! That's why we created this support group. Just for parents like YOU.
- Sun, May 26Mums & Tums CanadaMay 26, 2019, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.Mums & Tums Canada, North York, Toronto, ON, CanadaA lot of couples don't know what to expect, or their expectations of what postpartum intimacy would be like, just doesn't seem to quite measure up. That's what this peer to peer support group is all about! Come out and join us as we discuss what's normal, what's not & where to get the help you need.
- Sun, May 26Mums & Tums CanadaMay 26, 2019, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.Mums & Tums Canada, North York, Toronto, ON, CanadaBetween the 4th trimester (0-3 mnths after birth), and the first year of your little one's life, a LOT can happen in that time. And often, we lose our birth village right soon after our birth has happened. But our need for support doesn't go away, instead it increases! Come find your village again!
- Sun, May 26Mums & Tums Canada
- Tue, May 21Jack Astor's Bar & GrillMay 21, 2019, 8:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.Jack Astor's Bar & Grill, 1060 Don Mills Rd, North York, ON M3C 3R6, CanadaThis is a totally unique, one-of-a-kind support group JUST for non-birthing partners! Dads usually need lots of support and reassurance and sadly there isn't enough support groups available for them. Well look no further! AND THERE'S BEER! ;)
- Sun, May 12Location is TBDMay 12, 2019, 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.Location is TBDEver get the feeling like birth ran you over like a speeding truck? Instead of feeling empowered, you feel almost violated. Have you found yourself a victim of a healthcare provider's need to supercede your right to informed consent? Then this is the group for you to begin your healing journey!
- Sun, May 12Mums & Tums CanadaMay 12, 2019, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.Mums & Tums Canada, North York, Toronto, ON, CanadaGet some on the spot help on how best to troubleshoot possible feeding issues that may have arisen for you, or just check in with other breast/chestfeeding parents for some peer to peer support. Feel prepared and confident with the help of one of our amazing IBCLC's!
- Sun, May 12Location is TBDMay 12, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.Location is TBDFeeling overwhelmed with what to do or how to heal your poor little one's skin while they struggle with eczema? Then this is the perfect support group for you! Guided by fellow eczema parent and one of our doulas, come and find an invaluable resource & support center tailored just for you and baby!